When it comes to styling your e-shop site you have 3 options:
Use our template and edit it
You can download the template attached to this page (EShopSettings.xml) and import it to Admin > Eshop > Alter Layout
- Click on Choose a File at the bottom of the window
- Select the EShopSettings.xml
- Click on Import Settings.
After you import the XML file you can change all the information referring to Demo Liquor and make it your own.
Shop NameEnter the name of your store in the Shop Name text box. This will also show as a title of a browser window or tab. The image below will show you with a red underline where you can see it on your eshop.
Shop descriptionThe Shop description will be the content of your open graph description. This is usually a one or two-sentence description of your store.
You can get more information about open graph here: https://ogp.me/
Shop logoYou can upload your logo by clicking Upload New and selecting your logo here.
Recommended image size is 123px by 48px
Shop small plate logoYou can upload an smaller version of your logo by clicking Upload New and selecting your small version of the logo here.
- Branding height
You can set the height of your logo here. By default, it is set to 3rem but you can change it to your liking.
- Show branding with: these options allows you to change what will show as your brand.
- Will show the logo you uploaded in C.
- will show the logo you uploaded in D
- this will display your Shop Name instead of pictures
- this will display your logo and the shop name.
- Select this if you want to show the smaller version of your logo and the shop name
- And this if you want to disable it.
- These 2 options will allow you to change the branding font
- Brand Colors: this will allow you to change or modify your font color
Have your graphic designer "paint us a picture"
You can have a third party designer send us how you want your eshop to look like and we can implement the design.
Use a coder to create a style from scratch
This is the option for those that want ultimate control. You need to know HTML and CSS to make these changes.
Go to Admin > Eshop > Alter Layout
Look for the Advanced Section where your coder can use CSS and HTML to customize the design of your EShop.
- The Custom Stylesheet box will let you add your customized CSS
- Catalog Top Html will let you add your own catalog/ hero container by using tags like <div><section> and the like
- Landing Page Middle will let you add another section for you in the middle of the page. Like the Catalog Top Html, you can also add your own tags here.
- Additional Header Html can add additional objects to your header.
- Additional Footer Html is the same as Additional Header Html but down at the footer section