There may be times when the store would want to take payment at the physical location example when they are only doing pickups. The following explains how to do this.
- Go to Amin -> Order types. Pick the mode of eshop order method where you want the credit card form to be disabled.
- In the example below, we want orders of type pick-up not to ask for credit card information on the eshop website. In the Do not require immediate payment on order, allow on account payment: select On Account. Then in Transaction threshold for Captcha and on account payment put in 0.
- Go to the placeholder text and enable ConfigureCaptchaOnEShopOrderRecalculated.
- Resync the pos that is set to receive orders from the eshop. Click on the restart instance button on the Alter layout page (Admin-> Alter layout).
- Make sure to test it. Run an online transaction and finish up with the actual payment in the POS.
1. If it's not working, try to toggle ConfigureCaptchaOnEShopOrderRecalculated off and on.
2. Resync the pos for eshop.
3. Click on the restart instance button on the Alter layout page.