Most stores service only certain geographical limits when doing deliveries or shipping. The steps below explain how to limit this using zip codes.
- Log in to the back office instance of Cloud Retailer as an admin.
- First, you will need to create a product called SHIPPINGFEES in the back office. You can set this as a standard product. You can leave the price to zero as the amount is set on the eshop part of the back office.
- Go to Admin -> Global Entity Settings. Click on Eshop on the left-hand side.
- Scroll down the page until you see the Shipping Fees Rules.
- Click on add rule if you don't see any rule that you can edit.
- To add the Zip codes where you want to deliver, you can copy the screenshot below.
7. You can add or remove conditions if needed. You can also use your own messaging in the error text.
8. Click on the save button found in the upper right-hand corner.
9. Once this is done, Go to Admin -> Alter layout.
10. Click on the restart client button at the bottom.
11. Check and verify. You may need to clear your browser cache to get the latest copy of the eshop.
Our tech support can also set this up for you but it will be billable time.
Related kb article: https://helpdesk.rite.us/a/solutions/articles/67000713789?portalId=67000083022