You may want to charge a shipping fee for your deliveries and shipments. The steps below explain how to set this.
- Log in to the back office instance of Cloud Retailer as an admin.
- First, you will need to create a product called SHIPPINGFEES in the back office. You can set this as a standard product. You can leave the price to zero as the amount is set on the eshop part of the back office.
- Go to Admin -> Global Entity Settings. Click on Eshop on the left-hand side.
- Scroll down the page until you see the Shipping Fees Rules.
- Click on add rule if you don't see any rule that you can edit.
- To add the shipping fee, you can copy the screenshot below.
7. Total will be the total amount of the products ordered in the eshop. Add will be the amount added to the order as a shipping fee. The rule reads "If the total amount is more than $0, add $5 as a shipping fee". You can change the total amount to say $20 before you charge a shipping fee.
8. Click on the save button found in the upper right-hand corner.
9. Once this is done, Go to Admin -> Alter layout.
10. Click on the restart client button at the bottom.
11. Check and verify. You may need to clear your browser cache to get the latest copy of the eshop.
Our tech support can also set this up for you but it will be billable time.
Related kb: https://helpdesk.rite.us/a/solutions/articles/67000713785?portalId=67000083022