The article below shows how to set different order types for locations on the eshop.
- There are three types of orders that the eshop can accept. They are pick-up, delivery or shipping. In order to set this up, go to the selected location (Admin -> Location). Locations can have different order types, depending on how you want them set up.
- Make sure that the location tags form is enabled on the location page. Depending on your login settings, you may need to contact Rite support to have this widget added to the location page.
- To add the types of orders processed on a location, you will need to add the following tags (Tags are case sensitive, so make sure that you type them in properly).
4. To remove the order type, simply delete the tag and save.
5. Changes normally kick in after 30 mins. Please reach out to Rite support if you need help with this.